Yummmm! Thank you Kevin Lynch. This is an adapted recipe I originally found on Pinterest from the Closet Cooking website. You will be sharing, so go ahead and double the recipe! This was so great and I had extra guac to use with chips!
Servings: makes 1 sandwich
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 piece of boneless skinless grilled chicken
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 slices sour dough bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup jack and cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons guacamole, room temperature (I used the Rotel Rockin Guac)
- 1 tablespoon tortilla chips, crumbled (optional)
- I had some grilled chicken that I sliced thin and added to this sandwich. It made the sandwich.
- Cook the bacon until crispy and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, sprinkle half of the cheese onto the unbuttered side of one slice of bread followed by the guacamole, bacon, tortilla chips, the remaining cheese and finally top with the remaining slice of bread with the buttered side up.
- Grill over medium heat until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.