There is really nothing to say about this recipe other than it is so easy and tastes great!
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Garlic (fresh)
- Preheat oven to 425
- Cut the stems of your asparagus evenly across. I normally leave it in the rubber bands and then chop about 4 inches from the bottom.
- Lay your asparagus on a baking sheet and pour about 3 tablespoons of olive oil over them.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt and a about ¼ th cup of parmeasan over the asparagus.
- After pressing the garlic in a garlic press, sprinkle over the asparagus.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
I normally like my asparagus a little softer than most, so I test it out. I don’t want it wilted, but not too crisp. And that is all it takes. This is such a quick dish and I love to whip it together when I am looking for an easy side to make. It goes great with just about anything. Enjoy! ~ DSP